I was just driving down the road and some girl just pulled in front of me. The speed limit on this road is 55 mph. Then she just rolled through a stop sign at a busy intersection. To top it off she had a nerdfighter bumper sticker on her car. I’m calling you out nerdfighter girl in Mt. Pleasant, IA. You need to pay better attention when you drive.
It’s funny because I work as a teacher and at a meeting 2 weeks ago I had to show someone how to do this.
I can’t wait until our generation becomes teachers that actually know how to make a video full screen and get the god damn cursor out of the way
- Reblogged 4 hours ago from alyseofwonderland
- Reblogged 12 hours ago from jazlynhart1
- Reblogged 12 hours ago from fmhartz91
wine tastes so bad. I’m convinced the whole world is in on an inside joke together trying to persuade me that wine tastes good to them. there’s no way any one can like the taste of it. it’s like bug spray. the whole frickin world pretends to like bug spray. I don’t understand why. stop the madness
wine is an acquired taste. if you don’t like it, acquire some taste
- Reblogged 15 hours ago from luminescentlily
- Reblogged 16 hours ago from supercess
- Reblogged 17 hours ago from alyseofwonderland
"bisexuals have straight passing privilege"
did you mean bi erasure ?
having people constantly assume im straight or gay based on who im dating or how I dress isn’t a privilege. it’s degrading and ignorant.
- Reblogged 17 hours ago from superhappygenki
- Reblogged 17 hours ago from mostlysterek
- Posted 18 hours ago