No, I’d say the show does a great job of representing the typical 18-34 male with Larry, with his constant need for validation, attention, and the world to revolve around him.
not to mention Bennet’s quest to prove that he’s a man, Pornstache’s overcompensation that disguises his vulnerability, Healy’s struggle to make positive change that is frustrated by his need to be loved by a woman, and Caputo’s exploration of his desire to control the world around him and whether or not he wants to do that.
men are quite accurately represented in the show, the only issue male viewers seem to have is that these men display the warped nature of man’s dominance, and the idea that their superiority is not perfect and noble is offensive.
- Reblogged 46 minutes ago from kayevelyn
My mom is now pissed at me because I wore my own fucking sweater 3 days ago so it’s dirty and she can’t wear it tomorrow for her meeting. I mean really? It’s my sweater and every other time I’ve let her borrow something of mine she suddenly decides it’s hers and I never get it back.
- Posted 1 hour ago
- Reblogged 2 hours ago from stayingputwouldbeablunder
That is the issue. My 10 year reunion is next year, and I’m already trying to think of how to avoid it. The two people I care about from HS I still talk to, and I don’t really care/know the rest of the class, so to speak…
It’s a bit tricky with my class because there were only 18 of us and I see half of them randomly since I still live in the same town(of 900 people).
I could see the point of reunions before facebook and things but now, you can keep in touch with anyone really easily.
- Posted 2 hours ago
- Reblogged 3 hours ago from fmhartz91
My 10 year high school reunion is next weekend. How to tell the people in my class that it’s not that I have something to do, it’s that I really don’t have a desire to spend an evening in a bar with them when I don’t drink and don’t really like them.
- Posted 3 hours ago
- Reblogged 5 hours ago from princessfreewill
am i terrible for seeing this as like the new gf getting to know the first love? Because I have been in both situations…
You can think whatever. I just read her reactions to Malia’s lack of personal boundaries as annoyance.
- Posted 6 hours ago
The fact that now Derek seems to be losing the power(for lack of a better word) that makes him a wolf pisses me off so much.
The amount that Derek has had to go through and he still continues to go on.
- His first love is first love is attacked and bitten so he ends her life to spare her a painful drawn out death.
- Kate as an adult, took advantage of him when he was still a child in order to gain his trust and information about his family, and uses the information to murder his family.
- His sister is murdered by his uncle.
- 2 of his betas are murdered by alphas.
- Some crazy druid uses her powers to rape him.
- He finds out his younger sister didn’t die in the fire but gives up his alpha powers to save her life from poisoning.
- Kate, who he thought was dead, came back as a were-whatever-the-fuck, kidnapped him and had somehow de-aged him to the age he was when she took advantage of him the first time.
- And now after all the pain and suffering they’ve put him through they’re taking away the last connection between him and his family?
- Posted 6 hours ago